COVID-19 and What California HR Needs To Know
California has imposed unique requirements for addressing COVID-19 that differ from federal guidelines. All organizations with employees in the state must understand and abide by these rules.
As the pandemic has swept the nation, human resource professionals are managing a wide array of issues, from teleworking policies and office safety standards to layoffs and furloughs. In California, these matters are even more challenging because you must abide by additional state requirements.
- What state-specific regulations and laws apply to your workforce?
- How does the California Consumer Privacy Act affect employee screening?
- How should you handle sick leave, FMLA, and reasonable accommodation during a pandemic?
- What is the Work Sharing Program? What resources are available?
- How does the conditional suspension of the California WARN Act Notice affect your organization?
- How should you communicate COVID-19 workplace guidelines?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].