COVID-19 and Special HR Considerations for the Healthcare Workforce
During this phase of the COVID-19 pandemic, employers have a responsibility to protect and ensure employees’ physical and mental well-being. You need to develop and modify policies to demonstrate your organization cares about its healthcare workforce.
The frontline staff members who care for others require special consideration as you transform your organization to accommodate the new normal. Healthcare employees have unique needs, challenges, and risks. They deserve proactive planning and human compassion.
- How has COVID-19 affected the healthcare workforce?
- What are the expectations of the HR team?
- How can you create and practice compassion and collaboration?
- What policies require updating?
- How should you address absenteeism?
- How can you increase employee engagement?
- What self-care best practices should HR professionals follow?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].