COVID-19 and Remote Workforce Issues: Monitoring Internet and Equipment Usage
Due to COVID-19, many more people are working from home. Now that your organization has adjusted to this distributed remote workplace, you can address issues related to monitoring employees.
Savvy employers conduct monitoring to avoid legal risks and reputational damage. During and after the global pandemic, this means examining Internet usage, reviewing employee emails, tracking employee movement in the workplace, and taking other steps to ensure people are productive, professional, and safe.
- Why is electronic monitoring necessary?
- How can you manage employee productivity and performance?
- What laws govern employee monitoring?
- How should you monitor Internet and equipment usage?
- What policies should you implement?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].