COVID-19 and Remote Coaching in Uncertain Times
The most effective managers are great coaches. Your employees are looking for support while they struggle to comprehend the pandemic swirling around them, work remotely, and wonder about the future. By utilizing a coaching approach, you can transition your team into working with confidence and the knowledge of what to expect.
- Why is being a coach instead of a manager even more important now?
- How can you communicate remotely?
- How should you set job expectations for employees?
- What are the best ways to check in with remote team members?
- How can you address your fears and those of your team?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].