COVID-19 and Preparing Today for the Next Economic Downturn
Many people are suffering through the pandemic with insufficient savings, unstable employment, and fears about the future. With your guidance, your employees can take steps now to prepare better for the next financial crisis.
As your organization recovers from COVID-19, you can use this opportunity to help your team members reset their financial planning priorities. You can guide them to build emergency funds, create conservative budgets, reduce debt, and make contingency plans.
- How can people build emergency funds?
- What budgeting strategies can help people prioritize savings?
- What systematic process can your employees follow to pay off debts?
- How can you prepare your team members for financial threats?
- What preparations should people make for significant life events?
- How can you help employees build financial security?
- Why should all workers keep their skills and resumes current?
- How can your team members recognize readiness for life’s transitions?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].