COVID-19 and New Skills for HR as Jobs are Redefined
Among workers reentering offices and those continuing to work from home, jobs have changed. Most employees have new duties, tasks, and responsibilities.
You can navigate this unprecedented situation effectively to improve productivity and retain valuable talent.
- How have duties, tasks, and responsibilities changed?
- What are the new physical, mental, and social aspects of redefined jobs?
- How can a skills matrix maximize the potential of your talent?
- How should you support changing workforce dynamics?
- What tools do managers need to lead staff members through changing roles?
- What resources can help employees navigate the evolution?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].