COVID-19 and Managing the Effects in the Workplace
COVID-19 is disrupting the workplace and causing anxiety for employees and employers alike. This nasty coronavirus will likely change how we work forever.
There are steps you can take to manage your organization’s response and minimize chaos. You can enable employees to continue to be productive and safe at work.
- What and how should you communicate with staff?
- Should you revise your sick leave policy?
- What should a social distancing policy include?
- How does COVID-19 affect FMLA, OSHA, HIPPA, ADA, and disability policies?
- What policies are required to enable remote work?
- How can technology help employee engagement?
- What performance expectations are appropriate for remote work?
- How can you monitor productivity?
- How can supervisors and managers help their teams?
- What safety, emergency, and contingency plans should you implement?
- How can you realistically set customer expectations?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].