COVID-19 and Making Decisions about Employment and Finances
COVID-19 has created logistical and financial challenges for companies and uncertainty for employees. You may now need to manage remote work, social distancing strategies, and layoffs.
Your organization needs to adapt quickly to pay employees appropriately, make sustainable plans, and communicate about the future. Staff members will look to you to provide information and support them through this difficult time.
- What federal and state COVID-19 requirements must your organization follow?
- How should you communicate with employees?
- How can you use agency updates as part of your pandemic mitigation plan?
- What information should you give to employees to address anxiety, financial concerns, and employment gaps?
- How should your company decide how to function during the pandemic?
- What are the budgetary concerns of the various options?
- Is it possible to save the company while keeping the employees?
- What multi-state resources can help employers and employees?
- How can you keep employees connected?
- How can you mitigate a layoff if that is your only option?
- What are the risks of changing employees from full-time to part-time?
- Do you need to pay employees who cannot work from home?
- Should employees in self-quarantine be paid?
- How can employees use PTO, family leave, paid leave, and other benefits?
- How should you avoid discrimination during employee terminations?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].