COVID-19 and How to Create, Implement,and Utilize Employee Engagement Surveys
It is challenging to keep the spirit of human connection and employee engagement alive when your entire team is not in the same building.
Your staff members may love working from home, catching up on laundry between conference calls, chatting with coworkers at their convenience, making lunches with fresh ingredients, and listening to loud music without disturbing others. On the other hand, they could feel isolated, distracted, unsupported, and angry. How would you know?
You can conduct a survey to determine how your team members are feeling. If you ask the right questions, their responses will reveal what steps you can take to motivate your employees and keep them engaged.
- What questions should you ask on an employee engagement survey?
- What are the best practices for administering surveys?
- How can you encourage regular feedback?
- What will the survey data reveal? What reports are most relevant?
- Why is it essential to invest in employee engagement now?
- How will employee surveys continue to be useful after the pandemic?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].