COVID-19 and How to Conduct Layoff Conversations In Uncertain Times
Many organizations are facing the need to lay off staff members. Conversations with departing employees are heart-wrenching. Following clear steps and adhering to proven processes will make them a bit easier.
By offering departing employees respect and dignity, you can conduct layoffs with less stress for you and your soon-to-be-former colleagues. It is possible to show you care while protecting your organization.
- What specific steps should you follow to conduct a layoff?
- How do the procedures differ based on the number of targeted employees?
- How can you deliver the message with empathy and sensitivity?
- What are the best practices to reduce the burnout of HR staff from layoffs?
- How can you protect your company from liability?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].