COVID-19 and Hiring, Recruiting, and Onboarding
Despite coronavirus-related restrictions prohibiting in-person meetings, your recruiting activities do not need to stop. You can use innovative methods to continue to interview, hire, and onboard new employees.
Do not allow COVID-19 to put a damper on your hiring plans. By implementing new practices now, you will ensure your organization is well-staffed and ready to emerge from this crisis in full force.
- How can you interview candidates and onboard employees virtually?
- What technology should you use?
- What are the pros and cons of using virtual hiring practices?
- What attributes indicate candidates can work remotely?
- How can your team facilitate virtual onboarding?
- How can you create positive experiences for remote employees?
- What are the best strategies to keep employees engaged?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].