COVID-19 and Employee Phased Reintegration Strategy – How To Get It Done
Your employees cannot simply turn off their pandemic-driven sense of personal safety when it is time to bring the workforce back together again. You must pivot from crisis management to reintegration management and lead your team into the new normal.
Your colleagues need to know and feel their leadership team has thoughtfully planned for reopening. It will be essential to demonstrate that you will execute a safe reintegration for all employees.
- What does reintegration mean?
- How can you use a phased approach to reopening your workplace?
- What project management tactics can help you execute a plan?
- What behavioral changes will contribute to a healthy culture?
- How can you reduce misinformation in the organization?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].