COVID-19 and Creative Employee Incentive Programs When You Can’t Give Employees A Raise
COVID-19 has brought budget cuts to many organizations, often along with salary freezes that make raises impossible. Nevertheless, you likely still have stellar employees whom you want to reward for their excellent performance and dedication, now more than ever.
By implementing a creative incentive program, you can decrease employee stress and help your team members feel recognized. You need to communicate clearly, set attainable objectives, and adhere to the changing regulations to delight employees and avoid legal pitfalls.
- What are the most effective incentive programs?
- How can you add incentives within a tight budget?
- How should you communicate objectives and rewards?
- What tangible action steps should you take?
- What laws and regulations must you follow when offering incentives?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].