Is COVID-19 causing conflicts at your organization Learn strategies to maintain compliance and relieve tensions.
COVID-19 is causing conflicts among workers over keeping safe in the workplace and adhering to regulations. For example:
- Sam refuses to wear a mask.2. Susie harasses Sam about not wearing a mask. 3. Rebecca complains that Mark walks too close to her in the hallways. Steven is concerned that Tina frequently hugs and touches him.
You need to understand how to adhere to the law while resolving disagreements. Implementing proven practices will allow you to relieve tensions and maintain compliance.
- What types of COVID-19 conflicts can arise in the workplace?
- How should you handle these conflicts among employees?
- What COVID-19 policies and procedures can help avoid conflicts?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to wear a mask?
- What should you do when employees complain that colleagues:
- Do not maintain appropriate physical distancing?
- Fail to sanitize their workstations and commonly touched areas?
- Do not wash their hands properly?
- Touch them?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].