Are you ready to communicate about the next crisis? Learn tactics to share information and decrease concern.
As the world wrestles with COVID-19, social inequality, racial unrest, fires, hurricanes, and other disasters, crisis communication is becoming increasingly important. Organizations must quickly respond to market events, corporate insensitivities, or employee behaviors that could drive away customers and alarm other stakeholders.
While taking all possible steps to avoid another crisis, you need to prepare now to communicate about the next issue before it happens. You can apply proven crisis communication tactics to share bad news with customers, employees, shareholders, and the media quickly and effectively.
- What are the critical points of crisis communication?
- What are the components of effective messaging?
- Who should comprise your crisis communications team?
- What are the three questions that you must always answer?
- What is the message pyramid?
- What preparedness tools should you develop?
- How should you communicate with the general public and media?·
- How should you inform staff members?
- How can crisis communication templates help you?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].