Will you get the vaccine? Is it required? Learn the legal implications of vaccination requirements.
Pfizer and Moderna recently announced the great news that their COVID-19 vaccines will be more than 90% effective.
Some organizations are considering requiring employees to be vaccinated to keep their colleagues and customers safe. You need to understand the cutting-edge legal issues involved in making these decisions to protect employees’ health while upholding their rights.
- Can you legally make the COVID-19 mandatory for employees?
- What are the legal implications of vaccination requirements for employers?
- Are exceptions based on medical conditions or religious practices necessary?
- Would you be liable if an employee has an adverse reaction to the vaccine?
- If you do not mandate the vaccine, could OSHA allege you failed to provide a safe workplace under the general duty clause?
- Will states mandate that employers require COVID-19 vaccinations?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].