Is your workplace safe enough for 2021? Learn the latest COVID-19 revelations and requirements.
Protecting your workplace during the pandemic has been a top priority for almost a year. The ever-changing array of federal guidelines regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, requiring you to update your policies and practices in 2021.
It is essential to understand the current employer requirements prescribed by the CDC, EEOC, ADA, GINA, and other government agencies and laws. You need to explore vaccination expectations, updated safety protocols, and documentation requirements.
- What is the latest EEOC guidance relating to the COVID-19 vaccine?
- May you require employees to be vaccinated?
- Must you waive vaccination requirements as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA for religious or medical reasons?
- Can you require that employees prove they were vaccinated?
- What GINA warnings do you need to give to employees?
- What are the latest CDC quarantine and isolation guidelines?
- What does OSHA require to keep your workplace safe?
- Can OSHA issue citations and penalties against you if you fail to comply?
- Is COVID-19 a recordable illness on OSHA Form 300?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].