Will your organization pay for vaccination? Explore the financial implications of mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
Employers are considering whether to make COVID-19 vaccines mandatory for their employees. One factor in making this determination is understanding who must pay for the vaccine.
Although some health plans may cover the costs, all employees may not be covered. You need to consider what your organization will bear. Employees may also expect time off from work and reimbursement for other vaccination-related expenses.
- Are employees entitled to compensation for time and travel to get a vaccine?
- What are the obligations of employers that do not require vaccination?
- What laws and guidelines govern such payments?
- What are the best practices to provide fair requirements?
- What resources can you provide to your staff?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].