Do you have employees who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine? Learn what to do when employees refuse the COVID-19 vaccine.
Finally, COVID-19 vaccines are being released throughout the world. Many organizations are making vaccination mandatory for their employees.
Undoubtedly, some of your team members will refuse the vaccine. Some may decline for religious or medical reasons, while others are nervous about vaccines in general. You need to devise clear policies and procedures to handle these situations equitably and legally.
- What are employees’ rights for a safe workplace?
- What legal considerations apply to vaccine mandates at work?
- How should you handle religious, medical, and disability accommodations?
- What policies should you implement?
- What forms are necessary?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].