Establish a COVID-19 vaccination policy now. Be prepared when the vaccine is available to your team.
The COVID-19 vaccines are here! Many employers are contemplating mandatory vaccination programs to increase safety amid the surge in coronavirus cases.
The approved vaccines use new technology, prompting some employees to have doubts, questions, and concerns. Other individuals want to avoid vaccinations due to medical or religious reasons.
Now is the time to update your policies. You need to cover vaccination and ongoing safety requirements for all employees, including clarifying the responsibilities of those who have been vaccinated.
- What should your vaccination policy include?
- What do the ADA and Rehabilitation Act require related to vaccines?
- How does Title VII play a role in vaccination policies?
- Is Title II of GINA implicated when employers require vaccination?
- What are 12 problems you likely are not anticipating?
- What additional policy updates should you make relating to safety?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].