Prepare your organization for the vaccine. Discover legal compliance issues.
COVID-19 vaccines have been approved and are now being administered throughout the country. Although health care personnel and residents of long-term care facilities are be receiving it first, other workers are not far behind. You need to be ready when the vaccine is available for your employees.
You must consider many legal compliance issues, such as whether to make the vaccine mandatory, what accommodations employers will need to provide to employees unable or unwilling to be vaccinated, and how to enforce vaccination.
- What legal compliance issues should you consider when the vaccine is available?
- Is it legal to make the vaccine mandatory?
- Should you make it mandatory?
- How can you enforce vaccination if it is required in your workplace?
- Must you provide reasonable accommodations to workers who have religious objections to vaccines?
- Must you provide ADA accommodations to workers who have medical conditions preventing them from getting vaccines?
- Will you give the vaccine at your workplace or require employees to get it from their doctors or pharmacies?
- If you provide or require the vaccine, could you be liable for adverse reactions?
- If you require the vaccine, do you need to pay for it?
- What vaccination policies and procedures should you have in place?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].