COVID-19: Should I Reopen My Organization?
As states and localities lift restrictions, the responsibilities for deciding when and how to reopen shift to the leaders of individual organizations. You want to keep your employees and community safe while restoring the prosperity of business-as-usual.
You need to develop a plan for the timing and logistics of reopening. From physical workplace adaptations to communicating with your team, every detail requires careful consideration. It is critical to adhere to laws and follow proven practices.
- What are the essential factors of reopening that you must consider?
- How should you change your workplace?
- What hygiene practices should you implement?
- How can you address the needs and concerns of employees?
- What regulatory requirements must you follow?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].