Will your organization vaccinate employees on-site? Explore the complex financial, medical, and legal issues.
As the COVID-19 vaccines become more widely available over the next couple of months, your organization will face critical decisions about vaccination requirements, including whether to administer the vaccine to employees in your workplace.
In addition to the logistics of obtaining vaccines and enlisting qualified healthcare professionals to administer them, there are many financial, medical, and legal issues you must consider.
- What are the advantages of offering vaccination on-site?
- What are the best practices for handling and administering the vaccine?
- Would your organization or employees need to pay for the vaccine?
- What legal risks could you face for administering the vaccine?
- What federal and state immunity laws are available to employers?
- How does the National Labor Relations Act cover concerted activities by anti-vaxxers in the workplace?
- What data are available about any ill effects of the vaccines?
- What are the related workers’ compensation considerations?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].