Learn the OSHA requirements for COVID-19. Update practices at your organization to keep your team safe.
OSHA has issued guidance to employers regarding dealing with the COVID-19 virus. You need to apply this valuable information to ensure the safety of workers during this pandemic. Now is also a perfect time to review all your responsibilities for implementing safety practices, reporting incidents and injuries, and communicating requirements effectively.
- What is the role of HR in creating a safe and compliant workplace?
- What are the OSHA regulations and your responsibilities?
- What changes do the new COVID-19 guidance require?
- How should you incorporate COVID-19 in your written safety plan?
- How can you ensure social distancing for workers who need to be present?
- What are the greatest potential hazards?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How should you report and record incidents for remote employees?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].