How is the mental health of your organization's employees? Help your team while complying with the FMLA and ADA.
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused numerous mental health issues:.
- Anxiety about getting the horrific virus and potentially dying
- Stress about the risks of returning to the workplace
- Worry about loved ones, especially elderly parents and children
- Concerns about vaccine safety
Human resources teams must help employees handle their mental health challenges while complying with the FMLA and ADA. You need to understand the best practices and legal requirements..
- What are the top mental health concerns during the pandemic?
- How can you address those concerns while complying with the FMLA and ADA?
- May employees take FMLA leave due to mental health issues?
- Does the ADA allow for a leave of absence or other accommodations for employees with disabilities due to mental health?
- Could COVID-19 exacerbate underlying mental health and anxiety disorders entitling employees to remote work or a leave of absence?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].