COVID-19 Live Q&A: Federal Laws And Agency Guidelines
As laws and regulations focused on COVID-19 abound, you likely have more and more questions about how to comply. You may wonder how to manage sick leave, what flexibility employees should receive for family care, how to avoid liability for illness and death, and what additional steps you must take to follow the rules.
Please join us for a rare live Q&A session with leading employment attorney and COVID-19 legal expert Melissa Fleischer. She will address the topics on your mind, clarify the laws, and explain how to apply the requirements to your organization.
You will learn answers to the following questions in addition to those you share:
- May an employer take an employee’s temperature?
- May an employer require an employee with COVID-19 to leave the office?
- Should you create isolation rooms for sick employees?
- What documents should you keep to protect your organization?
- What does OSHA require of employers regarding COVID-19?
- Do you need to record COVID-19 on Form 300?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].