Upcoming conference at your organization? Discover how to make a virtual event an overwhelming success.
As COVID-19 drags on, organizations are resigning themselves to canceling in-person events and planning virtual conferences instead. Although it is disappointing to shift away from valuable personal interactions, you can make an online gathering an overwhelming success.
You need to move beyond stringing together a bunch of webinars and take steps to build community. Despite alternative logistical solutions, you can still create engagement, establish connections, and deliver value.
- How should you plan your theme, timeline, and structure?
- How do financing, registration, and sponsorships work in a virtual world?
- What technology do you need?
- How can you curate the experience to add context to the content?
- What should you ask your presenters to do?
- What are viable channels and techniques for social interaction?
- How can presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, and attendees help with marketing?
- What steps should you take to follow up after the conference?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].