Discover how to apply current COVID-19 employment laws. Explore the latest FFCRA, FMLA, and ADA requirements.
The FFCRA, FMLA, and ADA contain dozens of obligations for organizations to keep their employees safe, offer leave flexibility, provide accommodations to those at greater medical risk, handle workplace infections, and take other actions. The rules are continuously changing, with more updates arising from a recent court decision.
To help you understand the latest developments and best practices, we have created a special two-part webinar series. These sessions will delve into the current regulations and provide concrete action items for you to follow to update your policies and procedures.
FFCRA Newest Updates From The Department Of Labor
Monday, October 19
11:30 AM Eastern; 10:30 AM Central; 9:30 AM Mountain; 8:30 AM Pacific
- New York court decision affecting FFCRA rules and regulations
- Work availability requirement
- Definition of a health care provider
- Intermittent childcare leave
- Leave documentation requirements
FMLA, FFCRA, And ADA, In 90 Minutes
Thursday, October 22
3:00 PM Eastern; 2:00 PM Central; 1:00 PM Mountain; 12:00 PM Pacific
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Reasons for taking leave
- Requirements for administering intermittent leave
- Emergency sick leave
- ADA interactive process related to COVID-19
- Requests for employee medical information
- Workers’ compensation interaction with the ADA
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].