Learn from case studies of COVID-19 employment issues. Improve your procedures based on others’ results.
COVID-19 poses many challenges for HR professionals. You are likely struggling to respond to some of the thorniest issues. Fortunately, your counterparts in other organizations have faced the same scenarios and determined how to handle them effectively.
You can use case studies to understand your compliance responsibilities and proven best practices for each issue.
- What happens if an employee refuses to return to work due to fear?
- How should you classify a leave of absence due to COVID-19 exposure?
- What records should you keep regarding COVID-19 in your workplace?
- May an employee take FFCRA leave to care for a child who could attend school in person?
- Is COVID-19 a recordable illness you must report on OSHA Form 300?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].