Workers’ Compensation for COVID-19. Discover coverage for your organization's employees.
Workplace COVID-19 infections have forced employees out of work for weeks or months. With their high costs, these illnesses have become a significant focus of workers’ compensation claims.
You need to understand what workers’ compensation coverage is available for employees who contract the coronavirus in the workplace. With a myriad of differing state laws, detailed requirements, and specific limitations, this is a remarkably complex area that HR professionals must master.
- Does workers’ compensation usually cover the flu?
- How do workers’ compensation laws treat COVID-19?
- Have states changed workers’ compensation laws to accommodate COVID-19?
- What challenges do employees who file for workers’ compensation face?
- Are employees barred from suing their employers for COVID-19 infections?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].