Virginia’s COVID-19 protections are now permanent. Meet state obligations to keep your employees safe.
In Virginia, employers must protect their workers from COVID-19. On July 27, the state instituted rules that required more safety precautions than federal OSHA guidelines. On January 27, Virginia made those regulations permanent emergency standards. You need to know what is now required due to the revisions VA OSHA made to create the new permanent emergency standards.
If you have employees in Virginia, you must learn how to navigate state-specific guidance and compliance for COVID-19 and its effect on your workforce.
- · Are employees suspected of having COVID-19 prohibited from the workplace?
- What protocols must you follow when allowing infected employees to return?
- Do you need to implement an infectious disease response plan?
- What are the requirements for the use of personal protective equipment?
- How should you disinfect and sanitize your workplace?
- What are the requirements for social distancing?
- What training must you provide to employees?
- What are the rules regarding mandatory face masks?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].