Discover the new OSHA FAQ for COVID-19.Update your policies and procedures.
To clarify employers’ responsibilities, OSHA recently updated its FAQs regarding COVID-19. They cover reporting requirements for illness, hospitalization, and death.
You need to incorporate this latest information into your organization’s policies and procedures to keep employees safe and maintain compliance.
- What are your reporting obligations under OSHA?
- What guidelines did OSHA most recently issue regarding COVID-19?
- Do you need to report if an employee dies from COVID-19?
- Do you need to report hospitalizations?
- How long do you have to file the required OSHA reports?
- What can happen if you fail to report to OSHA within the required time frame?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].