COVID-19 And New York/PESH: What New York HR Needs to Know
In New York State, employers are required to protect their workers from COVID-19. When employees feel safe, they perform optimally.
If you have employees in New York, you must learn how to navigate specific guidance from several state and city agencies, including:
- NYS COVID-19 Hazard Analysis (construction sector)
- NYS Forward Safety Plan template
- NYS Reopening Requirements (Phase 3 and beyond)
- NY PESH (New York Public Employee Safety and Health Bureau)
- NYC Citywide Office of Occupational Safety and Health (COSH)
From essential business guidance to visible documents to post in businesses, rigorous compliance is critical to minimize the effect of COVID-19 on your workforce and limit liability for your organization.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].