What are your FMLA, ADA, and FFCRA mistakes? Learn how to avoid COVID-19 lawsuits.
Employers are increasingly making mistakes related to COVID-19 that result in litigation by employees. Among the hundreds of varied examples, they occasionally:
- Terminate an employee who must self-quarantine
- Refuse to allow a person to work remotely as a reasonable accommodation under the ADA
The FMLA, ADA, and FFCRA impose many obligations related to COVID-19 on employers. By discovering the most common errors that organizations make, you can avoid missteps and reduce liability.
- What major HR mistakes have organizations made related to COVID-19?
- When do you need to provide a reasonable accommodation to an employee?
- When must you provide leave to an employee for childcare?
- May you terminate an employee in the hospital due to COVID-19?
- How can you avoid lawsuits?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].