Learn how the new Michigan OSHA Regulations apply to your organization.
All employers in Michigan must take action to keep the workplace safe. New state OSHA regulations set specific guidelines for mask use, safety management, and additional workplace precautions. If you have employees located in Michigan, you need to learn how the new rules apply to your organization.
- Why did Michigan enact these safety regulations now?
- What must employers do to comply?
- Are masks mandatory in the workplace?
- Do you need to enforce social distancing?
- When are employee temperature screenings required?
- What records of COVID-19 cases must you retain and report?
- What safety training must you provide to employees?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].