Unite your remote and office-based employees. Learn how to build camaraderie among a hybrid team.
To avoid and combat COVID-19, organizations must remain flexible in allowing team members to work from remote locations even as others return to offices. This hybrid configuration could present an imbalance in communication, leadership, oversight, and accountability.
You must communicate trust. All team members need to feel that they can efficiently perform their job duties and be recognized for success regardless of their physical locations.
- How can you balance egos, assignments, and accountability?
- What five things must you do to lead a hybrid team effectively?
- How can you provide proactive communication and rewarding attention?
- What new normal mindset should you embrace?
- How can you lead and scale to win?
- What lessons of survival can you take from Darwin?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].