Are travelers bringing COVID-19 to your organization? Discover if and how you can impose restrictions legally.
After visiting her relatives in France during the holidays, Céline may bring back COVID-19 to her coworkers. A huge disappointment compared to the handmade French chocolates they hoped she would share, the deadly coronavirus could wreak havoc throughout her organization.
As your employees romp around hotbeds of infection, you may consider imposing restrictions on travel and event participation. These off-duty limits raise legal issues you need to recognize. While seeking strategies to protect your team, you could find yourself violating the law if you do not understand how to implement them correctly.
- What travel and activity risks have agencies identified?
- What laws apply to off-duty conduct by employees?
- How can employers monitor off-duty conduct, including travel?
- What restrictions may employers place on travel and activities?
- How should you address employee personal travel?
- What policies should you draft and implement?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].