COVID-19 And Clarifying The Roles of HR And Operations
In many organizations, human resources professionals and operations managers accuse each other of exerting too much authority or not taking enough responsibility. COVID-19 has exacerbated the impact of these conflicts on productivity, profitability, and sustainability.
You can eliminate the battles by taking the lead in carving out clear roles, responsibilities, and opportunities for collaboration.
- What are the traditional roles of human resources and operations?
- How have these roles been affected by COVID-19?
- How should you reassign roles based on your organization’s needs?
- How can you build consensus around the change?
- What are the best methods for keeping employees engaged?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].