COVID-19 And An Employer’s Guide To Navigating The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) provides some financial and regulatory relief for organizations and employees suffering due to the COVID-19 pandemic. At the same time, it imposes new requirements on employers.
Addressing the conundrum of handling this virus in your organization is likely one of the most significant human resource challenges you have faced. You need to make decisions regarding remote work strategies, potential workplace hazards, employee concerns, and business continuity. To cope with the lingering impact, you must understand your organization’s legal obligations.
- When must you provide sick leave and leaves of absence?
- What are the critical points of the FFCRA for employers?
- What rules has the Department of Labor imposed?
- When can you request health-related information from employees?
- How can you communicate COVID-19 diagnoses to your team?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].