Discover the latest EEOC updates for COVID-19. Learn how to update your policies and procedures.
The EEOC recently issued updates related to the ADA and COVID-19, addressing matters affecting your organization, including whether you are able to
- Test all employees for COVID-19 before allowing them to enter the workplace
- Test just one employee you are worried may have COVID-19
- Require self-quarantine after an employee returns from personal travel
You need to understand the latest guidance and update your policies and procedures accordingly.
- What updates did the EEOC recently make to its COVID-19 ADA guidelines?
- Are you allowed to test employees for COVID-19?
- What should you do if an employee refuses to be tested?
- May you ask employees if they have COVID-19 symptoms?
- Is it acceptable to test one specific employee you believe may have COVID-19?
- Can you ask employees if they traveled to areas with many COVID-19 cases?
- Can you force an employee to self-quarantine after returning?
- May you provide an employee with a disability who wants to work remotely with an alternative accommodation in the workplace?
- How will these updates impact your organization?
- What policies and procedures should you enact to ensure compliance?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].