Discover even more COVID-19 EEOC updates. Adapt now to ensure compliance.
The EEOC recently updated its technical guidance on applying the ADA and EEO laws during the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to understand the latest requirements and again update your policies and procedures accordingly.
- Does the ADA prevent employers from following CDC advice?
- May you take your employees’ temperatures and ask about symptoms?
- May you require an employee infected with COVID-19 to stay home?
- May you require that employees take COVID-19 tests?
- What COVID-19 tests are you prohibited from using?
- Should you inquire about family exposure to COVID-19?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].