Your 2021 Budget Discover pandemic-friendly budgeting processes.
Budgeting is a critical year-end activity for most departments and organizations. This year, financial planning is more challenging than ever. The raging COVID-19 pandemic is combined with uncertainty about possible economic and regulatory changes from a new government administration.
By applying proven budgeting methods, gathering relevant data, and using sound forecasting models, you will be able to develop a 2021 budget that reflects reality. Your active involvement in the budget process will demonstrate your ability to be a true business partner, knowledge of the current situation, and commitment to your organization’s successful future.
- What are the two most common budgeting methods?
- What data do you need? How can you collect it?
- How can you forecast the future?
- What are the secrets to effective budget negotiations?
- Which human resources budget line items are most critical?
- How can you provide budget transparency to your team?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].