Ready for Biden’s pandemic plan? Learn how it will affect your team and policies.
President-elect Biden has made it clear that his number one priority is combatting the COVID-19 pandemic. The actions of his administration toward this goal will impact your workforce, organization, and policies.
By getting to know the new cabinet members, reviewing previous statements, and understanding Biden’s promises, you can prepare for the upcoming changes. New regulations and executive actions will quickly reshape workplaces and individual behaviors.
- What is Biden’s plan for his first 100 days in office?
- How does he plan to combat the pandemic?
- What team will he have in place to eliminate this pandemic?
- What can you expect regarding mandates for mask-wearing, and how will they affect your organization?
- What are his plans for distributing the vaccine? Who will likely receive it first?
- What are his plans regarding schools and COVID-19?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].