Action Steps to a Better, More Positive Work Culture
Successful companies have one thing in common: happy and engaged employees. And it makes perfect sense – happy and engaged employees are committed and passionate about the work they do, resulting in higher performance and lower turnover rate. Yet many companies fail to realize a positive healthy workplace culture. Why? Because it seems elusive, hard to measure, and has hard to prove ROI. However, these perceived obstacles can be overcome with a solid action plan to effect positive change. How do you prepare a workforce climate survey to pinpoint concerns, and are you prepared to address the problems identified without becoming defensive? From there, how can an action committee help you turn your survey data into a strategic plan that will allow you to resolve the issues identified? Finally, how can your company create more profound and impactful values that can drive your culture, while ensuring that those values are followed from leadership on down the chain? The answers to these questions, combined with a stellar vision statement, will put your culture change well on its way to success. Ultimately, a positive work culture will help you attract top talent and retain employees by creating a positive environment where they, and by extension your company, thrive.
Please join Catherine Mattice Zundel as she discusses the real, tangible, and actionable steps to building a better workplace culture, using a proven method for culture change that applies to Fortune 500s, small businesses, and every business in between.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The questions you should know the answers to before you send out an employee survey
- The “marketing” you need to do around your survey to build trust and earn maximum participation
- How to build an action committee to help you change your culture
- Why your vision statement probably isn’t driving employee engagement or positive culture and how to change that
- How to turn your core values into core competencies that you can measure
- Fun tips for onboarding that help new hires see your culture as fun and positive in order to reduce turnover
- AND MUCH MORE!
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].