Does your organization need H1-B visas?The 2021 cycle is starting—be ready to sponsor applications.
The H-1B visa enables American employers to hire skilled and well-educated international workers. In June 2020, a presidential proclamation curtailed new H-1B visas through the remainder of the calendar year.
The US Customs and Immigration Service is moving ahead with plans for a fresh round of H-1B visas for the federal fiscal year commencing October 1. To hire employees from outside the United States, you need to be on top of the 2021 cycle.
- What is the H-1B visa? Who may be eligible?
- When are H-2B, H-4, and L-1 visas used instead of the H1-B?
- What was President Trump’s June 22 proclamation related to visas?
- How does the H-1B electronic registration process work?
- How are H1-B petitions filed?
- What is the H-1B cap? What are the exceptions?
- What are the possible alternatives to the H-1B?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].