How will HR change in 2021? Discover new laws and regulations to prepare now.
While still reeling from the unprecedented issues of 2020, HR professionals will face a new set of changes to employment laws and regulations in 2021. You need to prepare for updates to the:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Agency guidelines related to COVID-19
- Case law resulting from major Supreme Court decisions on the horizon
- New legislation on the way
- Agency enforcement strategies
By exploring all the significant legal changes early in the year, you will be able to adjust policies and procedures, inform your team, and avoid being caught off-guard as situations arise.
- What were the significant changes to employment law in 2020?
- Where are we headed in 2021?
- What relevant cases will the Supreme Court decide in the months ahead?
- How is agency enforcement of current guidelines changing?
- What issues should HR professionals be aware of in 2021?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].