New California employment laws need your attention. Discover how they will affect your organization
California has enacted a new wave of employment laws that take effect in 2021. They warrant the immediate and serious attention of all organizations with employees In California. You need to review your policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance.
- When can employees take paid sick leave?
- What is an employer’s obligation under the Kin Care requirement?
- How will the expanded family care and medical leaves affect your organization?
- What leaves are required for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault?
- How much time off are employees allowed under the new and revised laws?
- What documentation for leave must an employee provide?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].